Monday 30 July 2012

Change

"Be the change you want to see in the world" -Gandhi

Change is difficult. Changing your life........


I have been changing for about 10 years now.  It is an ongoing process that has led me here. The last ten years for me involved getting married, having three kids, the death of my father and father-in-law, building a new house and moving from the city to the country, getting my driver's liscense at 38, losing 50+ pounds, two new jobs,treatment for anxiety and depression, beginning a yoga practice at 41 and my husband opening his own business.

Still breathing.....

I know that I have not surpassed insurmountable odds as many have, I am healthy, getting fit, emotionally strong and my family is amazing. I am a very lucky person.

This blog is about my quest to create balance in my life. Balance in family, career, health and spirit.

I hope is that you will find inspiration, hope, humour and love in my posts.

Namaste

Jane

4 comments:

  1. I too have anxiety and am getting help people who don't have it don't understand how hard it is. Ive joined WW many times before but this time I think it has worked cause 1. I was ready 2. YOU! Your a huge inspiration and support to me. You motivate me every week to do better each week. I'm so lucky to have you on my journey with me! I too and going through change I'm back in school - Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taking online courses in nutrition and hope once I hit goal I can be a trainer and help others and motivate others like you do! I hope to achieve all this by next summer and have a career change myself. I live that your doing this blog can't wait to read more and learn more from you. Thank you for all you do!! Tracy Flagler

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful start. Love it. Looking forward to following your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank-you for your posts ladies! Made my day!

    Tracey-you can do anything you set your mind to. Very interested in the online nutrition courses you are taking-and so very proud of you!

    Busy-You Rock.

    ReplyDelete