Wednesday 22 August 2012

Hello I must be going....

Well, I got OFF to a great start.

That is the difficulty when trying create balance in your life. When you have too many balls in the air, one or two, or even three will fall to to the ground.

My balls fell. :) Somewhere between three kids, maintaining a daily meditation and yoga practice, working extra shifts for a co workers vacation. I dropped them. I did however manage to drop them on various days so one day I meditated, another yoga, tried starting a couch to 5k, baked a lot of gluten free zucchini bread......But I wasn't able to keep them all in the air.

 I am ok with that. Being ok with that means I can always keep trying.  Back to trying to balance the things that I love. Family, healthy food, yoga, music, feeling great. Living my life. Harmony.

Tula.

"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony."
-Gandhi


Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment