Thursday 3 January 2013

Cleaning up my act





I mentioned in my gratitude post (which I WILL update daily) that my weight was at an all time high, my mood low, and I wasn't feeling that into change.

The only constant in life, is that it will change.



And today it did.

Nothing significant, but a feeling, a deep inner knowledge that everything was (is) OK. I know I can resume healthy eating, get back to my (mostly) daily yoga practice, and hell why not throw in some meditation while I am at it. I've done it before, it works, and I can do it again.

Sometimes it is really easy to lose sight of what we HAVE when we focus on what we don't have. That is what I was doing. Today I choose to let go of things that no longer serve me, like Big Macs, entire bags of chips and hours of endless TV. NO more hours of facebook games.

The time has come to focus on the things that truly serve me.

Whole foods, inspired living, yoga, music, life and love.

Sounds amazing doesn't it. What things have you been holding on to that no longer serve you? How will you focus on what truly does? I would love to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment