Wednesday 30 January 2013

Grateful to be Back

Well, I did it again. I disappeared Was off to a great bloggin' start, feeling really motivated and then.

WHOMP
Life got in the way.

But what a beautiful life I have. A dear friend sent me a video about Gratitude today, reminding me of my 2013 intention, to be MORE grateful. I had wholeheartedly intended to write down my gratitude everyday for 2013, so after my brief hiatus, I am back. 

Like always I am changing my format. intention, 

I noticed that when I was posting, life felt, different, better. All of the little things that would normally throw my day into a tailspin, didn't. So am very grateful to have learned the value this practice has. It is really amazing the power gratitude has. 

This week, I am grateful for the ability to start again. in ANYTHING I choose to do. I am starting over today, and I hope you will join me as I discover what it is like to be truly grateful everyday. 

What are YOU grateful for today? 

I would love to hear from you.

PS Here is the link to the Gratitude Video....Enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?feature=player_embedded&v=nj2ofrX7jAk

No comments:

Post a Comment